Z-Wave is an wireless technology and protocol used by hundreds of devices of multiple companies. A lot of devices are battery-powered. Homegear features:
- Protocol support, except some obsoleted command classes
- Security support, for both S0 and S2
- Devices are queried for supported command classes and versions, most of them being exposed
- High reliability by adding resends when no response packet was received
- Builtin support for the most important devices. See Supported Devices for more information.
If your Z-Wave device does not work, feel free to contact us.